Tourism Contracts Agreements

Q: I`m creating a tour and I have several questions for you. First, if we make our own special trips of interest, but we buy the components of tour operators and sell them directly to the public via the Internet, are we a tour operator or a travel agency? What is the difference in regulatory requirements between these two types of businesses? What types of contracts should I have to protect my new business and what should these contracts provide? To start your business and protect yourself as much as possible, you`ll likely need four types of contracts. In order of importance, they are as follows: home gardens in the tourism sector are used to designate a certain block of pre-negotiated carrier seats or hotel rooms purchased and owned by a tour operator with significant purchasing power such as a wholesaler, tour operator or hotel consolidator and less often by a retail travel office. [1] 2) These services, even if they are concluded with separate contracts with individual suppliers, are: 4. Tour Manager Contracts: Unless you personally lead each tour, you keep experienced guides who guide the tours or, at the very least, help as representatives of your company. While larger tour operators typically make these people collaborators to accurately monitor how and when they work, you`ll probably want to start with computers that are maintained on an ad hoc basis. A contract with any guide or guide is a must. 2. Host Agency Agreement: As a new business, you`ll probably want to use an established travel agency for your bookings to get higher commissions or better net prices than you can receive on your own. In industry terminology, the established agency will become your host agency, and you will be an independent contractor (IC) of the host. Great hosts have their own standard IC chords, and in my experience, all of these contracts prefer the host. However, all of them are negotiable and you may even be asked to present your own IC agreement.

3. Agreement between the debacles or the destination management company (DMC): In addition to booking important tourist items such as air and accommodation, you will be with destination providers for services such as travel vehicles, group meals and local guide contracts. Many of these companies try to work without formal contracts, but you should at least try to get them to sign contracts that require the lowerer or DMC to compensate and defend your company against claims related to their services. If it is not expressly included in the price, it is possible and advisable to take out special insurance at the time of booking at the offices of the organizer or retailer to cover the cancellation costs (with the exception of the specific exceptions provided for by the Tourism Code) as well as the costs of accidents and / or illnesses. which also cover the costs of repatriation and loss and/or damage to luggage. The rights of insurance contracts must be exercised directly by the traveller with the participating insurance companies, in accordance with the conditions of these policies, ensuring in particular the date of entitlement and the deductibles, restrictions and exclusions. At the time of booking, travellers must inform the retailer of any specific needs or issues for which it would be necessary and/or appropriate to issue guidelines other than those proposed by the organiser or contained in the package price. tour operators benefit from discounts through allocation or employment contracts, which depend mainly on the size of the company and the bargaining power exercised; They can vary between 10% and 50% depending on the time of year, destination, quantity and quality of contractual services. Some large tour operators can get up to 70% off. [3] The sale of tourist packages with regard to services to be provided both within national borders and abroad is – until its repeal by Art. .

. .